2020 HIFF SEASONAL STAFF POSITIONS
The Hawai‘i International Film Festival (HIFF) is looking for skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to assist with the planning and production of the 40th annual Hawai‘i International Film Festival, which will take place from November 5-29, 2020.
Seasonal Staff are paid festival positions that include roles such as Transportation Coordinator, Events Coordinator, and Social Media Coordinator. Scheduling and work hours will be flexible and variable, with required hours increasing leading up to and during the film festival.
Seasonal Staff positions at HIFF offer excellent opportunities to experience and participate in an exciting film and cultural event. Staff will get hands-on experience with festival planning and implementation, as well as gain exposure to the Asian American arts community.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL SEASONAL STAFF POSITIONS
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication skills.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Basic knowledge of Internet (all browser platforms and advance search), Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Vehicle access and driver’s license very desirable.
- Ability to work flexible hours before, during, and after the festival.
HOW TO APPLY
Seasonal Staff positions are temporary contractual positions, and staff are responsible for finding their own room and board if you are not a current resident of Hawai‘i. To apply for a seasonal staff position please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS