- Browse the Film Program
- Add your tickets to your cart
- Sign-in to your account and purchase the TICKETS or PASSES in your cart
- Receive a confirmation of your order and receipt via e-mail
- Sign in to watch.hiff.org with the same user and password as you used to purchase tickets, or follow the link in your confirmation e-mail to access your movies.
- View online at watch.hiff.org or on our Hawaii International Film Festival TV app on AppleTV, Roku, or a FireTV device.
CONSOLIDATED KAHALA THEATERS
- Purchase a pass or individual tickets on this website
- Tickets and passes will be emailed to the email address associated with your HIFF account
- Arrive at the theater early to purchase concessions and general seating is first-come basis.
- Download our dedicated app on FireTV, Roku or AppleTV (Gen4 and above).
- Cast from a computer or Android phone/tablet using the Chrome browser to a Chromecast device.
- Airplay from a computer, iPhone, or iPad to an AppleTV (Gen 2 and above) or to any Smart TV bearing the “AirPlay” badge.
- PCs running Windows 7+,
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera.
- Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12+
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera.
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad
- Use Safari on iOS 11.2 or later.
- Screen mirroring is not supported, ensure it is turned off in your device settings.
- Android devices
- Use Chrome on Android 6.0 or later.
All HIFF films are noted in HST (Hawaii Standard Time) UTC/GMT -10 hours. Films that have limited availability are all listed in HST for the availability windows.
You can watch any online film at any time, unless specified. Most paid content is available during a specific window of time, so be sure to double check the availability before purchasing. If you purchased a pass you can login to watch them at any time, unless specified.
Yes! The in-theater portion of the 2022 Spring Showcase will be screening films at Consolidated Kahala Theaters from April 6th – 14th.
As of March 25th, 2022, all COVID-19 restrictions in the city and county of Honolulu have been phased out. There are no current requirements to show proof of vaccinations, negative test results, or wear a mask indoors.
HIFF will be following all Consolidated Theatres Cinema Safe protocols in alignment with local, state, and federal guidelines. Consolidated Theatres is committed to meeting or exceeding all CDC, state and local regulations, as well as #CinemaSafe expert-backed suggestions.
Find out more at www.CinemaSafe.org.