HIFF43 Pass Redemption
See below for detailed instructions on how to add tickets to your Filmmaker, Industry, Press and All-access Passes
ALL PASS HOLDERS EXCEPT SUPPORTER PASS
If you have received an email confirmation from the HIFF Box Office (Elevent) with your Pass, you can sign in to the HIFF website, visit any film listing and add tickets to your pass.
- Remember, your pass is virtual and linked to your email address – you can add the screenings and events that you wish to attend to it using your HIFF Account by logging into the HIFF website and adding tickets.
- You physical badge DOES NOT give you access to any event or screening until you have added that event to your account first. The QR code on the physical badge which will allow the box office to scan you into screenings and events as long as you have added those to your pass in advnace. They can also do this in person at the box office.
BADGE PICK UP: Come to any HIFF Box Office 1 hour prior to a screening. Or you can email [email protected] to help coordinate.
If you still have any questions please use the contact the HIFF Box Office at (808) 447-0577 or by emailing [email protected].
How to redeem a ticket package or add tickets to your PASS
Here are the instructions to select the tickets for ticket package:
- Login to your account at the top of the HIFF Page HERE, click the Sign-In Button on the top. (BE SURE TO LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL YOU PURCHASED YOUR PASS UNDER) Click SIGN IN at the top of HIFF.org
2. Once you’ve logged in, click on your Name, Email or Your Account, then FULFILL PACKAGE in the upper right corner.
3. Click Fulfill Package on your pass your fulfilling.
4. Now go to the Film and Tickets page and select the film/s you would like to see. Once you click the film you should see your Ticket Package option show up and it will indicate how many tickets you have remaining in that package. You can add ONE ticket per pass, to each screening.
5. You can check out now or continue shopping
6. You will be able to review your selections one last time before you complete your fulfillment. Once you click complete you will have to go back to step one if you would like to select additional tickets for that package.
IF YOU DON’T SEE THE BADGE TYPE YOU ARE REDEEMING FOR THAT MEANS YOU NOT IN PACKAGE FULFILLMENT.
⁉️ – If you change your mind, and want to REMOVE a movie go to your account here: https://www.goelevent.com/u/Manage/Packages to DELETE your selection