HIFF’s annual K-12 Student Showcase features the best of student films in Hawai’i who are in high school or younger. The films we feature are micro-movies, narratives, documentaries, animations, PSAs, or broadcast journalism. Selected films will be showcased at HIFF ‘Ōpio Fest in the Spring of 2024!
To prepare and submit your film, please review the guidelines below:
- All students must register and submit their film at: tinyurl.com/HIFFxFF (Choose Student Showcase)
- The short film must be at least 1 minute long and no longer than 10 minutes
- Any device may be used to make the film. Have fun! Get creative!
- Deadline is January 31, 2024. Selected films will be notified in February 2024.
- For any questions, please contact us at [email protected]